A very happy lady!!

Many new beginnings!!

Tonight may be the beginning of the end for Big Brother, but it also is the start of the charm shop on my website http://www.rosewills-charms.co.uk/ I'm so excited today that I could squeal! I love Big Brother and will be sad to see it go but this summer is going to be fantastic viewing....hopefully!

Big Brother seems to have a heavenly theme which is great since I have a 'Heavenly Angel Wings' Rosewill Charm Bangle in my new Charm Shop. This Bangle is a 'one of a kind'.Its designed around a standard 7cm silver tone fixed bangle with an assortment of heavenly blue beads and silver tone angel wings and cloud bubble hearts.

I've just seen what the Tree O' Temptation is, how immense is that? What a fantastic story on how it turned into a chest of drawers. Right off to see which crackers are entering the Big Brother House.


No comments:

Post a Comment