Come on England!

England versus Slovenia - World Cup

It would seem that football comes above education these days.... Apparently children from the local primary school can leave at 2:30pm if parents want to pick them up early so that they can get back home in time to watch the match. I could understand this if England where in a semi final or the final, but to finish school early for a group match is just silly.

So it is with hearts in our mouths that the Nation will await the result of the England game today. I suppose to be fair we have more chance of winning the World Cup than we ever would of winning the Eurovision Song Contest.

Either way I'm very proud to be English, I love my country and I will join the masses in hoping that England beat Slovenia and win a place in the next stage of the tournament. Although I won't be watching it myself.... I have children to pick up from the child minder!!

Show your love of England by sporting this lovely 'Big Love' Rosewill Charm Bangle. Only one hand-crafted and only available at www.rosewills-charms.co.uk/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment